At Sunset Harbor Dental, we are dedicated to helping you keep your teeth healthy. We are a modern dental practice that still believes in the traditional values such as excellent customer service and individual attention. Creating a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere is of the utmost importance to us, and we’re confident you’ll find our office comfortable for your next visit.
We created the Smile Program to provide better access to quality dental care for our patients who do not have dental insurance.
The Sunset Harbor Dental Smile Program Offers:
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductible
- No Claims Forms
- No Pre-Authorization
- No Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- No Waiting Periods
- Immediate Eligibility
Costs Shown Are Annual Based On 12 Months From The Purchase Date:
- Single Membership: $159.00
- Dual Membership: $259.00 (2 family members*)
- Tri-Family: $359.00 (3 family members*)
- Family Membership: $429.00 (4 or more family members*)
* Family members include spouses and their children 7 to 18 years of age and children up to age 23 who are enrolled in a full-time post-secondary education school. *
Problem focused exams (D0140)
Periodic Comprehensive Exam – 1 per year (D0120, D0150)
Intraoral – Complete Series- 1 every 3 years (D0210)
Intraoral – Periapical (D220, D230)
Bitewings – 1 set per year (D274)
- This is a dental membership plan, NOT a dental insurance plan.
- It cannot be used in conjunction with any other dental plan, cash discounts or previous treatments.
- It cannot be used for services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- It cannot be used for treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- It cannot be used for referrals to specialists.
- It cannot be used for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- It cannot be used for costs of dental care which are covered under auto or medical insurance.
- Plan fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.